Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A different kind of engagement shoot. The highlight of 2013.



























So this happened.

We went up into the beautiful hills of Mapelton in the Sunshine Coast hinterland and came down differently.

The highlight of 2013 was my time spent on my return trip in Vietnam, then a close second was feeling my brain click when I finally learnt Michael Jackson's Beat It on the Drums, and then this happened.

Dreamboat and I are getting hitched!

He surprised me with the most amazing ring I have ever seen and I swore like a sailor.

I'm so terrible at blogging, but I just couldn't see in 2014 without somehow sharing some of the pics. I started the weekend with this statement out loud 'I'm going to go photo documenting crazy' without knowing what was in store.

I'm glad I went photo nuts. These are my favourite pictures from the weekend.

A big shout out to the amazing Jody Timms for creating such a flippin' out of this word beautiful one of a kind design and full props to dreamboat for helping her design it!

Happy new year to you! I've got a good feeling about 2014.

All pictures taken with Canon 30d, black & white images edited via Lightroom using Ilford HP5 filter.

3 comments:

Alex Sunday said...

wow!
that is a truly TRULY beautiful ring! congratulations. xo

I Love Saturdays said...

Thank you Alex! x

I Love Saturdays said...

Thank you Alex! x